CARES Act Webinar Series
Individual Incentives Under the CARES Act: What’s in it For Me?
Learn how the CARES Act affects you.
Access the Webinar:
Texas A&M Law faculty experts share practical, fact-based information regarding how the CARES Act is affecting those of us in Texas in this free webinar.
- The Basics of Rebate Checks: Who Qualifies, How Much, and Other Essential Information
- Rebate Check Implementation Issues
- IRS “People First” Initiative
- Changes to IRS Operations
- Changes to Retirement Account Rules
- The Charitable Contribution Deduction
- Student Loan Relief
- Terri Helge, Professor of Law and Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
- Gary Lucas, Professor of Law and Senior Associate Dean
- Bob Probasco, Senior Lecturer and Director, Low Income Tax Clinic
- Moderator: Luz Herrera, Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Experiential Education
Webinar 1 Details:
- Monday, April 6, 2020, 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m. Central
While the panelists are all attorneys, they will be discussing the law generally, and nothing in the webinar should be considered as legal advice. Attendees should consult their own legal advisor to address their own unique circumstances.