CARES Act Webinar Series
Health Care Implications Under the CARES Act
Texas A&M Law faculty experts share practical, fact-based information regarding the healthcare implications of the CARES Act in this free webinar.
- Availability of and funding for screening tests, treatment, and vaccines
- Who can get tested, where, and when?
- Access to care for the uninsured, undocumented, minorities, etc.
- Implications for Medicaid/Medicare
- Funding for medical equipment (e.g., ventilators), and for hospitals and health care facilities
- Kip Poe, RN, MSN, JD, Associate General Counsel, Children's Health; Adjunct Professor of Law
- Fatma Marouf, Professor of Law and Director of the Immigrant Rights Clinic
- Maxine Harrington, Adjunct Professor of Law
- Brendan Maher, Professor of Law
- Moderator: Kimberly Stoner, Medical Legal Partnership Law Clinic Attorney
Webinar 3 Details:
- Monday, April 13, 2020, 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m. Central
While the panelists are all attorneys, they will be discussing the law generally, and nothing in the webinar should be considered as legal advice. Attendees should consult their own legal advisor to address their own unique circumstances.