TAMU Law Spring Commencement
Return to Commencement Main Page
Degree candidates or their guests needing disability accommodations in order to participate in the spring commencement ceremony for TAMU Law located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area should contact Allison Pawlowski via email (email@example.com) or by phone at (817)-212-4111.
April 1 is the deadline to request ADA accommodations for seating and communication access.
Please notify Allison Pawlowski of any potential disability-related needs including but not limited to:
- ANY graduating student or guest who uses a mobility device (wheelchair, scooter, walker, crutches, cane, etc.) along with ANY graduating student or guest who may have difficulty walking long distances or walking up stairs.
- ANY graduating student or guest who plans to bring a service animal (or service animal in training) to the ceremony.
- ANY graduating student or guest who needs communication access accommodations (access to sign language interpreter).
- ANY graduating student or guest who needs specific seating due to a disability-related need (e.g. health concerns).
The ceremony and venue will include:
- A ramp for the stage
- Priority seating for students and guests with mobility impairments (available by request by April 1)
- Disabled Parking
- Live-streamed on the TAMU Law Commencement webpage for anyone who cannot attend
- Mobility assistance in the parking lots and outside the front doors to help enter the venue