JOURNAL OF PROPERTY LAW SYMPOSIUM
Drawing the Line: Who Really Owns Intellectual Property?
Join the Texas A&M Journal of Property Law for an insightful discussion about the morality of intellectual property and DNA ownership based on Jorge Contreras's The Genome Defense: Inside the Epic Legal Battle to Determine Who Owns Your DNA (NY: Hachette/Algonquin, 2021) and Ned Snow's Intellectual Property and Immorality: Against Protecting Harmful Creations of the Mind (Oxford University Press, 2022).
- Margaret Chon, Donald and Lynda Horowitz Endowed Chair for the Pursuit of Justice and Faculty Co-Director, Technology, Innovation Law, and Ethics Program, Seattle University School of Law
- Jorge L. Contreras, James T. Jensen Endowed Professor for Transactional Law, Intellectual Property and Technology Law Program Director, University of Utah S.J. Quinney College Of Law; Adjunct Professor, Department of Human Genetics, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Christopher A. Cotropia, Dennis I. Belcher Professor of Law, University of Richmond School of Law
- Dave Fagundes, Baker Botts LLP Professor of Law, University of Houston Law Center
- James Farrington, Adjunct Professor of Law, University of Notre Dame Law School
- Arti K. Rai, Elvin R. Latty Professor of Law and Faculty Director, The Center for Innovation Policy, Duke University School of Law
- Ana Santos Rutschman, Professor of Law, Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
- Cathay Y.N. Smith, Professor of Law, University of Montana Alexander Blewett III School of Law
- Ned Snow, Ray Taylor Fair Professor of Law, University of South Carolina School of Law
- David O. Taylor, Co-Director of the Tsai Center for Law, Science and Innovation and Professor of Law, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- Saurabh Vishnubhakat, Professor of Law and Director, Intellectual Property and Information Law Program, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University
- Patricia J. Zettler, John W. Bricker Professor of Law, Ohio State University Moritz College of Law