Resource Links, Registration, & Transcripts
|JD Students||Grad Students|
- Order your official PDF or paper transcript from the Howdy Portal through the Grades and Transcripts channel on your My Record tab. You may pick up your transcript at the law school by selecting the 'Pick-up at Law School' option when ordering your transcript.
- If you graduated after August 2013:
Order your official PDF or paper transcript from the Howdy Portal through the Grades and Transcripts channel on your Former Student tab. You may pick up your transcript at the law school by selecting the 'Pick-up at Law School' option when ordering your transcript. There is also the option to have it mailed to you. Law School staff are unable to order your transcript for you.
- If you have forgotten your net ID for the Howdy Portal or it is expired, visit the resetting a forgotten or expired password page for help or call Help Desk Central at (979) 845-8300.
- Former students who have not been enrolled in the past two years - Before being able to access Howdy to order a transcript, one may need to reactivate their Howdy account by completing the Former Student Questionnaire. Once reactivated, former students can place an order for the official transcript online in Howdy. Please note, this process could take a week to reactivate your Howdy account.
- If you are a former student and need your transcript without reactivating your Howdy, then you may place your order using the instructions and Transcript Order form.
- Questions regarding your Law School transcript should be directed to the Office of Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you graduated prior to August 2013:
You can order a PDF or paper official transcript through the Texas Wesleyan University Office of Student Records transcript ordering service. For more information, please call the Office of Student Records at Texas Wesleyan University at 817-531-4414 or visit their website.
Register, order transcripts, etc.
Online job bank for approved externships, internships, and job postings for Current & Former Students.
|DIRECT DEPOSIT REQUIRED FOR REFUNDS:
• Go to https://heartland.ecsi.net/index.main.html#/access/signIn to enable direct deposit.
• Download direct deposit instructions here.
• For the complete Texas A&M University Refund Policy, go to: