Student Organization Event/Meeting Request Form
- Event/meeting requests should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the event date. Submit this form even if your proposed event date is less than 2 weeks out. Attempts to circumvent this process may result in your event NOT being approved.
ProcessNew process, implemented 9/13/2023
- Submit the event/meeting request form via the link below, even for off-campus events.
- If Student Affairs approves your event request, you will receive an email back from Student Affairs asking you to provide your Faculty Advisor approval for the event. No event will be calendared/scheduled without Faculty Advisor approval.
- After Student Affairs has received your Faculty Advisor approval, you will receive an email with the assigned room for your event and your event responsibilities, confirming your event has been approved.
- Once you have been notified of your approved event room assignment, please email your event flyer (if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring a hard copy of it to the Student Affairs office for posting on the bulletin boards at the school.