Student Organization Event/Meeting Request Form
- Event/meeting requests should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the event date. Submit this form even if your proposed event date is less than 2 weeks out. Attempts to circumvent this process may result in your event NOT being approved.
- Submit the event/meeting request form and Faculty Advisor approval, via upload within the form. No event will be calendared/scheduled without Faculty Advisor approval.
- You will receive an email back with the assigned room for your event, confirming your event has been approved.
- If a Virtual event:
- If you need a registration form for a Zoom event, use the registration form function in Zoom.
- Schedule the meeting in your TAMU Zoom account; require a passcode (how-to page, how-to video).
- If you want your virtual event advertised/listed on the website/app event calendar and/or on the school's social media, send the Zoom link URL (not just a flyer with the Zoom link on it) to email@example.com and/or include the link URL on the request form below.
- Once you have been notified of your approved event room assignment, please email your event flyer (if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring a hard copy of it to the Student Affairs office for posting on the bulletin boards at the school.